Monday, April 16, 2007

A Breif History of Disbelief (Part 1)


The first time I read or saw Johnathan Miller was from his work "The Body Human" which was subsequent to and concamatent with the television series of the same name as shown on PBS when I was in college. I found if fascinating. But, and this should not be surprising, I was not taken aback that Johnathan Miller is also an atheist like I am. I find it almost an inevitability that the free inquiry into the physical universe will leave one to the conclusion that the notion of 'God' is ludicrous. A few years ago, Johnathan Miller then came out with a set of programs on the beginnings of atheism for the BBC. They are outstanding and very much in the vane of his earlier work. And so, for those who may have an atheistic streak such as I, listen and learn:



A Breif History of Disbelief (Part 1):





Online Videos by Veoh.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home