Sunday, April 15, 2007

George Carlin on Religion (Cover your ears!)


George Carlin remains one of my favorite stand-up comedians. I remember being in college in engineering going to Cal State Long Beach and going to see him in the fairly new Universal Amphitheater at Universal Studios. It was 1982 (OK, I admit, I just dated myself) and I was never so hard up for air and the ability to breath as I was the night I saw George Carlin for the laughing I just couldn't stop. Here he takes on the notion of religion. His logis is witty, scatalogical at times, utterly profane and exactly the way that most atheists I know tend to see the world. The second video is his take on the Ten Commandments (and here I remind my readers that a previous blog of mine has a list of the New Ten Commandments that I tend to follow). So, here we go... enjoy:

[Warning: Plenty of profanity here.... you have been warned!]

George Carlin on Religion



George Carlin on the Ten Commandments

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home