Monday, August 14, 2006

Something's gotta give...(part 1)

I remember once when I was a kid watching an episode of Star Trek and in it there was a huge disease ( solar system size) invading the galaxy that had destroyed the starship Intrepid which was manned by Vulcans. When Spock had a mind fit "feeling their death", Dr. McCoy seemed surprised and the conversation went as follows (I know, I remember vividly):

Spock: "I have noticed that about your people; you seem to find it easier to accept the death of one than the death of many."

McCoy: "Suffer the death of ou neihbor, eh? Now, you wouldn't wis that upon us would you Spock?"

Spock: " It might have made your history a bit less bloody, doctor."

Seeing this YouTube video, I think that you need to consider what Spock was stating:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home