Monday, January 18, 2010

Feeling the pain...

The last couple of days have been interesting with friends. Two instances happened this weekend where friends either lashed out or just fell apart either in front of me much to my amazement. I have been deep in thought for them. What put them where they are? What is the pain that they haven't dealt with? They might read this post so I'm a bit hesitant to go into much detail. What is it that drives people to put the pain so deep that they let it fester and boil up like some ulcerating sore when they least expect it? Is the human psyche so fragile that there are truths that it just can't handle... of course there are. I've seen it before. But in two days to have this froth of self-doubt and self-loathing boil over in person and over the phone... it has left me deep in thought. Then I started looking at my favorite videos on YouTube and Sarah McLaughlin gave me the answer in song:




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home